At Reach our vision is one of an inclusive society where people have equal chances to live the life they choose.
Our aim is to provide support and opportunities where the individual is at the centre of everything they do. In this way individuals will be in control of their own life choices, personal goals and future plans.
Our support and practice is governed by a set of values and standards which lie at the centre of our delivery. These reflect our commitment towards the people we support and care for, and include;
- To encourage clear communication with positive interaction and relationship development
- To ensure support is active, personalised and based on the individuals' needs, choices and goals
- To help and empower individuals to realise their goals, gain self-confidence, develop skills and reach their potential
- To ensure that each individual feels valued for their unique contribution and the part they play
- To work in partnership with others to achieve the most for our service users
- To ensure individuals feel comfortable, protected and safe whilst they are with us
- To support individuals within the framework of equal opportunities, anti discrimination and respect.